Social Media Icons





Friday 26 February 2016

Animation Camera Tests

After the feedback from my Minor Project, it was discussed that my camera movement and animation was jarring and distracting from the content of my app. Below are 5 different variations of animation that show my development stages.

Test 1 - This has a fish eye lens on the camera and simple linear movement.
Test 2 - As the camera passes each orb it focuses on them.
Test 3 - The focus of each orb is removed a little.
Test 4 - I realized the 'goal orb' doesn't have to be the furthest from the camera.
Test 5 - A render of test 4.









1 comment:

  1. this is what dynamism looks like - and a sense of a camera actually being controlled; note the speeding up and slowing down approach too...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsKffvx3pd4

    This doesn't feel linear - it feels alive!

    ReplyDelete