Social Media Icons





Thursday 2 June 2016

Finger Print Thumbnails

As part of my interface and HUD development, I want to have a graphical finger print on screen to represent the user interaction with the app. Early on in the project I had this idea but struggled when it came to designing the graphic. This morning I have spend a little more time revisiting the idea, creating a square, oval and circular design that could be used. I have included different colour variations as I want to separate the graphic from my Orb concept. The use of a white finger print on top of the already white world makes it look like its part of the app rather than a graphical representation of a user - the colours are not set in stone and are easily changed.

Please let me know your thoughts. 







No comments:

Post a Comment